mark bluman x ashley

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
Dadadadamn

mark bluman x ashley

Post by Dadadadamn »

love to hear mark bluman is dating lucy deslauries yet he is screwing ashley miles on the side.
CarlyA4567

Re: mark bluman x ashley

Post by CarlyA4567 »

haven’t heard that one but can name 4 other girls he’s shagging
Ugh008!!

Post by Ugh008!! »

Whew! I’m glad to see that it was Ashley Miles and not what has been going around on the West Coast. That it was our beloved Ashley Bond(his ex) because that was upsetting to hear. Thanks for clearing it up!
CarlyA4567

Post by CarlyA4567 »

Wait isn’t Ashley a junior? Sounds like Marky needs to answer to the big man upstairs
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

thought she was 20 ish ??
Itbelikethat

Post by Itbelikethat »

No surprises there! Ashley has a well known reputation for going after taken men :roll:
CarlyA4567

Post by CarlyA4567 »

Itbelikethat wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:52 am No surprises there! Ashley has a well known reputation for going after taken men :roll:

That just simply is not true at all…man the internet is such a volatile place. Instead of going on a witch hunt on whom did what act in the night how about we mind our own business. I think a lot of people on here have a lot to say about young women and men alike who honestly they don’t know the first thing about. This is somebody’s daughter you are talking about here. I’m thinking we need to rein it in a little bit and stay out of women’s business.
Itbelikethat

Post by Itbelikethat »

CarlyA4567 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:40 am [quote=Itbelikethat post_id=1920 time=<a href="tel:1714614750">1714614750</a> user_id=740]
No surprises there! Ashley has a well known reputation for going after taken men :roll:

That just simply is not true at all…man the internet is such a volatile place. Instead of going on a witch hunt on whom did what act in the night how about we mind our own business. I think a lot of people on here have a lot to say about young women and men alike who honestly they don’t know the first thing about. This is somebody’s daughter you are talking about here. I’m thinking we need to rein it in a little bit and stay out of women’s business.
[/quote]

That’s pretty funny. She obviously cared about “somebody’s daughter” when she was not so secretly trying to hook up with someone that’s engaged. It’s not a mind your own business when she’s inserting herself into friends relationships.