Hardin the whore. Safesport savior. Biggest violator

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
platinum tiara

Hardin the whore. Safesport savior. Biggest violator

Post by platinum tiara »

What a disgusting pos thinking she has risen from the ashes to be the savior. Girl get back in your hole.
Mystara

Re: Hardin the whore. Safesport savior. Biggest violator

Post by Mystara »

Her unrestrained posts do make for interesting reading though, that's for sure.
platinum tiara

Post by platinum tiara »

If you like fiction. Who in the world would be friends with her. She lies lies lies. She has been reported to safesport herself more than any one person. Her day will come
Retired

Post by Retired »

I wondered about that… if she’s ever been reported. I’d be curious to know the circumstances!! I was at a horse show where she fell off Pedro while 8 months pregnant in the warmup ring. Same show where she took a clients quarter horse and beat the living life out of him behind the barns- she has a big mouth- trying to take focus off herself I suppose
platinum tiara

Post by platinum tiara »

She is a nut but seems victims want her as a cheerleader ….well until today her post seems to imply a victim told her to bug off and mind her own business. Kristin is doing shit. She just makes up stories to sound important. She can’t name anyone she has helped because she hasn’t. People must hate her in California.
platinum tiara

Post by platinum tiara »

Don’t care is people know it is Helen. Few things we can all agree on with Hardin. Her latest post of when “wills”..…when all of us are calling usef wondering when will they ban her from horse shows, from cyber bullying, from harassing people. For forcing people to lie to safesport to exact Kristin’s vendetta. The woman is a walking breathing narcissist. She has violated every Usef and safesport rule herself. Even will Simpson has now been reported to safesport and people are getting calls about that investigation. Did she think she was the only underaged he slept with? Nice job Hardin. Will has been a good one and now you are taking him down. I bet he regrets dipping that one. Some from NZ get your shut together Hardin cause you are going down down down. Keep up your posts. They will come back to haunt you. Safesport is investigating you Hardin even though you claim to be safesport’s secret informant.
leavelong

Post by leavelong »

who remembers when she had all the sketchy videos of when the kids or people from the barn (I can't remember which) going up and down the aisles at a show in grocery cart? Seriously, though, I'm glad no one from her camp hasn't been hurt in a rotational fall. There's fast, then there's reckless shitshow.
Stace

Post by Stace »

leavelong wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:27 pm who remembers when she had all the sketchy videos of when the kids or people from the barn (I can't remember which) going up and down the aisles at a show in grocery cart? Seriously, though, I'm glad no one from her camp hasn't been hurt in a rotational fall. There's fast, then there's reckless shitshow.
I believe it was just the kids and down Rich Fellers or Beezie Madden's aisle (she was in Thermal that year). It was a big name player's aisle. Totally inappropriate, whomever.
Sports10lbs

Post by Sports10lbs »

I have no idea why so much hate is toward KH. Can somebody please explain to me what lie she has told to safe sport about any trainer? If she has lied, I am sure safe sport would have suspended her a long time ago. All the above just seems to be noise from people who have nothing better to do then bash another person cause they think it is fun.
railbird

Post by railbird »

I don’t know her from a hot rock but her post about sitting down someone’s 11 year old to tell them they need to lose weight and give them a list of good foods and bad foods actually caused steam to pour out of my ears. If someone said that to my theoretical kid without my knowledge or input I’d probably have the pony sleeping in my yard that night while I figured out what to do. Maybe I missed the part of safe sport training that said having that conversation with someone’s child without the parent present was acceptable.