Wembley

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
duchylou

Wembley

Post by duchylou »

does anybody here have any experience with them? i have a friend who is currently riding there, and a few things feel off with the situation. also haven't heard any good feedback from pro's i know
duchylou

Re: Wembley

Post by duchylou »

^^^^it's the dello joio's
Guru

Post by Guru »

You might be shocked to know that they'll lie and cheat to suck more money out of you... a multi million dollar house In the Aero club and fancy cars don't pay for themself... ;)
duchylou

Post by duchylou »

that's pretty much the story I've been told, repeatedly. my friend also told me a few things that the DJ's told them that I knew were not only blatant lies, but easy to prove to be so. but the friend seems to have grabbed the bait and run with it. ugh
Guru

Post by Guru »

It never last very long, most suckers stay a year or two, realize what's going on and move one leaving room from brand new suckers. And the wheel keeps turning!
duchylou

Post by duchylou »

:roll:
i really like these people, but i can't help them without coming across like an ass my self.....they want to believe that
1 the horse that I sold them, and is a saint with no stop in it at 1.30 is deliberately getting rails to spite the kid
2 the trainer who was partners with me on that is banned from Welly, but only there
3 the hunter they owned, and was State, Zone, in the top at junior finals last year with that kid, in the top 10 nationally was a "ice cold block of dead horse". i sold it to another client of mine, who is winning with it and loves it
4 they bought "half" of a new one. sure they did
5 they could get the kid to the olympics.
brandon

Post by brandon »

The whole industry is riddled with bull shit and con artists,what makes this group any different?
duchylou

Post by duchylou »

What make it different for me is that I know these people, and give a crap about them. But they can't see past the stars in their eyes from all of the bs they've been told
brandon

Post by brandon »

What is the story with Nick and his personal life other than fishing?