Neoma Sackler?

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
RodrigoTennisRacket

Neoma Sackler?

Post by RodrigoTennisRacket »

She rides? I think I would change my name. Google disgraced sackler family if you don’t know what I mean. I’m sad they have so much money left and haven’t paid it all out to victims.
mike hunt

Re: Neoma Sackler?

Post by mike hunt »

thought her name was naomi. there were several asian girls called sackler adopted by some branch of the sackler family that rode. they rode with that old hosebag jan golash at least three of them rode and showed. she used to send them with other trainers during circuit etc. thought they all did the college thing and didn’t ride anymore. none of them had much talent then again having jan golash as your trainer won’t get you far either.
Oldsmokey

Post by Oldsmokey »

Watch the series dopesick on Hulu to see what the sacklers did. Overdramatized, sure, but nasty nonetheless. Lots of people from all walks of life affected through addiction or profit from obscene greed.
Mystara

Post by Mystara »

RodrigoTennisRacket wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:20 amShe rides? I think I would change my name.
That would imply the ability to feel shame.... this family ain't exactly known for that characteristic.
Finnley

Post by Finnley »

Actually, she is a talented rider. Last I heard she rode with Joe Fargis . Also, her dad, Arthur Felix Sackler (not to be confused the the other Arthur), and his wife have not been associated with the family business for many years, nor receive any money from it.
Toomanyfaults

Post by Toomanyfaults »

She's a nice girl. Works hard. Hasn't got anything to do with the other stuff. Leave her alone.