In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
Retired

No subject

Post by Retired »

Hacked
Attachments
05274BA5-EB69-4AC8-9914-2D0C485B7CA8.jpeg
05274BA5-EB69-4AC8-9914-2D0C485B7CA8.jpeg (984.66 KiB) Viewed 3998 times
Last edited by Retired on Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike hunt

Re: Jeffrey Curtis ??

Post by mike hunt »

that looks frightening. he’s riding a “250k horse” ?? clearly doesn’t look like an actual big class from that photo. he was some sort of a jockey ages ago in virginia maybe did steeplechase type shit. he dated that event rider stephen bradley way back when. always been a loudmouth loony liberal freak.
Retired

Post by Retired »

The horse was doing GP before his client bought it last month
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

it looks ready for the hunt field now.
amateurwinetime

old people

Post by amateurwinetime »

aren't you guys old.... get a life.
amateurwinetime

Re: No subject

Post by amateurwinetime »

don't you have bingo to be playing?
buckwild

lola info

Post by buckwild »

just cutting to the point . i personally know the person who imported this horse . and i saw jeffrey and the horse jump around today very well with a time fault so to the person that apparently knows what he paid for the horse were you part of the “”group “ that was told no more tries! so you vetted him and couldn’t pay the vet bill and never had the money to pay for him ? if so then you would know about the issues that some horses have with horses coming at them .as i was videoing to send to his previous owner a preloading horse instead of going to the right at the ingate they went left and basically passing as the horse left the ground obviously making things uncomfortable . so my point is instead of going to the effort to bootleg a photo from the horse show Photographer post a good one from that round .. they were plenty . . and what’s wrong with a loudmouth liberal I guess it explains your hate . try to wake up happy people I’m sure it’s impossible for some