horse show diva

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
isis

Re: horse show diva

Post by isis »

not much lasts with that freaky freak kaley cuoco .what was her last marriage prior to cook ?? two years ?? there was some ultra strange video of the two of them at the farm couldn’t decide which one appeared more insane. and shelley f is safe sported by default ??
Junebug

Post by Junebug »

Who is BG?
isis

Post by isis »

guessing brandon gibson think from tenn. he rode that dreadful stallion for miss rube for a bit.
Mystara

Post by Mystara »

isis wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:28 amguessing brandon gibson think from tenn. he rode that dreadful stallion for miss rube for a bit.
BG more or less minds his own business and doesn't bother anyone, so I sorta feel bad for even bringing him up. Rides terribly, but seems to genuinely love and put his best effort into what he does, and appears to have a decent business going, so there's that. The only reason I included him, was because he was a Diva staple, due to the comical over-promotion of that stallion (who's now a gelded Children's Hunter, after all of that hype!), but that was more BR's doing than BG's.
Bobby2

Post by Bobby2 »

I would like to know why Mimi Gochman is not riding with Beacon Hill anymore and Bailey McKeever isn’t riding with Heritage. Been some shake ups in the equitation world!
Stace

Post by Stace »

isis wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:05 pm ......and shelley f is safe sported by default ??
Sort of. The claim is she allegedly knew about Jeff's alleged abuse/what he's charged with so she is allegedly complicit/guilty by allegedly protecting him and allegedly covering for him.
Bobby2

Post by Bobby2 »

isis wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:05 pm not much lasts with that freaky freak kaley cuoco .what was her last marriage prior to cook ?? two years ?? there was some ultra strange video of the two of them at the farm couldn’t decide which one appeared more insane. and shelley f is safe sported by default ??
I always thought she seemed a little high maintenance and would put her career before anyone and everything. She does seem to jump relationships a lot, I would guess she broke it off not him. He seem to really love her, poor Karl.
Mini

Post by Mini »

Bobby2 - I was wondering the same thing about Mimi.

I saw that Tori is no longer riding for the Ingram's/Tom W.. Any story behind that move?
Horsediva1974

Post by Horsediva1974 »

Have you heard, the New Jersey heiress who pretends to know much about business, horses and “interior design” (and whose maiden name may remind you of your favorite breakfast cereals), has taken over her mother’s farm in Bedminster, New Jersey? It seems that the first matter of business included kicking out the long-term trainer who had lived and worked on the farm for over 15 years and is suffering from terminal? cancer. And her second was throwing out all of the previously beloved, retired show horses that the before mentioned trainer had kept in excellent condition for decades. It seems the hard-working dedicated staff will be the next to go. One staff member has reportedly already jumped ship and begun working for the other family in Bedminster. Allegedly, the heiress made many promises prior to her official occupation, none of which she has kept, including keeping on the dedicated staff that has worked for the family for years. The only way I can make sense of any of this is money troubles? It seems absurd, but why else would she want to occupy the many estate homes on the over 700 acre property with random renters? Or perhaps she is just trying to prove to Daddy she really isn’t that irresponsible after buying those lame, but very expensive ponies?
trying_hunter

Post by trying_hunter »

Bobby2 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:55 am I would like to know why Mimi Gochman is not riding with Beacon Hill anymore and Bailey McKeever isn’t riding with Heritage. Been some shake ups in the equitation world!
other clients were not being the nicest to BM and she wasn't having fun so she left