horse show diva

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
leavelong

Re: horse show diva

Post by leavelong »

isis wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:50 pm yes the andy kocher thing was inevitable lol he is gross i always said and still think he looks retarded.
I want to say I can't believe that he can operate within USEF so openly through his brother and other riders, but at this point, nothing's shocking. Anyone who buys anything through his auctions are the biggest morons on the face of earth.
isis wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:50 pmthe feather in the hair thing was kind of fun at first until she added more and more and more. can’t imagine all that weight on your scalp helps your hairline in the long run.
Anyone catch the IG story with her last swapped feather swap and there was that Massive pile of nasty hair with a bunch of somethings stuck in it? I don't know if it was the things she uses to attach them, but it was Nasty. She mentioned something about some of it dreading, but if you know someone with dreads, those take a certain kind of care. I refuse to believe that they're clean, no matter how many times she tortures us with stories of her wrapped in a towel telling us they're just like normal hair.
isis wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:05 pm not much lasts with that freaky freak kaley cuoco .what was her last marriage prior to cook ?? two years ?? there was some ultra strange video of the two of them at the farm couldn’t decide which one appeared more insane. and shelley f is safe sported by default ??
I had to unfollow her after her virtue signaling over that modern pentathlon horse and trying to buy it via her IG stories. She sucks as much as people involved with that pentathlon mess because she clearly used it for PR. She seemed like a low-key massive pain in the ass with the passive aggressive way she treats her staff. I don't buy that it's "joking". And regarding the divorce, I wonder if she dropped this out of nowhere because they looked all fine and lovey-dovey in Upperville, as it was told to me, and that's why poor Karl looks like a lost puppy right now. Sorry, Diva, I like him. He's cool in my book. Flame away. :lol:
isis

Post by isis »

the danielle hair thing sounds beyond gross am not sure about “dreads” what she means. like she was trying to get that skanky mess on the top of her head to dread or what. lol no white person ever could pull them off.
lacedwhitepony

Post by lacedwhitepony »

i heard kaley cuoco was cheating on karl cook with pete davidson from SNL.
Bobby2

Post by Bobby2 »

lacedwhitepony wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:10 pm i heard kaley cuoco was cheating on karl cook with pete davidson from SNL.
Gross, what’s the deal with that guy. Now he is with Kim K. I don’t think it was Karl, he seemed very happy. Kaley seemed to be the one and sometimes you can see though her Instagram and she seems a little high maintenance.
isis

Post by isis »

she’s always been a grade a skank. he’s pretty gross too looks sorta mental has that feral look in his eyes. maybe a little “line breeding” ?? he also looks like he could use a shower. does he still wear his mad max style outfits to show in ?? him and goldstein should get together think they would win the style award easily.
horselover

Post by horselover »

Bobby2 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:55 am I would like to know why Mimi Gochman is not riding with Beacon Hill anymore and Bailey McKeever isn’t riding with Heritage. Been some shake ups in the equitation world!
I was wondering why she is no longer with Beacon HILL
horselover

Post by horselover »

Bailey is now with Stacia I think.
horselover

Post by horselover »

That is interesting. I am shocked Andre wouldn't be all over that. When I rode with him that stuff was never allowed. Maybe he is too big to know what is going on.