Why do people have no morals

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
Bobby2

Why do people have no morals

Post by Bobby2 »

I saw Andy Kocher posting all over the place that Spencer Smith bought a horse from his auction. How can people continue to buy Horses from him knowing what an abusive ahole he is. There’s something really wrong with the sport if people can’t even be held accountable by their peers.
railbird

Re: Why do people have no morals

Post by railbird »

Andy was just dumb or bold enough to get caught. If you never bought a horse from someone who did something horrible to a horse at some point, you’d be hard pressed to find one. He does a pretty good job with sale horses. I wouldn’t send one I liked to him but I wouldn’t refuse to buy one from him. Can’t avoid crooked people in this business and sometimes it’s easier knowing what you get when you get in.
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

since when does anyone in the horse world have morals ?? prob better to buy from him now since he’s not showing with any luck someone can buy them before they get entirely used up. and u know the retard will run anything down to any height so u know most likely they will jump. am sure he will do perfectly fine selling wouldn’t be my choice of a place to shop either just looking at the retard makes my eyes hurt.
Ialwayscomeback

Post by Ialwayscomeback »

I would rather shit in my hands and clap before I purchased a horse produced from andy kocher. Your paying for the way he markets them, and your also paying for the mental and physical abuse he puts those horses thru. Can't forget the fact that he also apparently cant pay to feed his horses but is selling these horses allegedly for 5 to 6 figures. If you keep the mindset "oh well you'll never be able to buy a horse without it coming from a bad person" then this sport will never get better.
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

lol well his father never fed his horses or managed to knock the horse shit off their legs or run a brush over them no one ever seemed to sweep or blow the aisle and think the stalls got cleaned when they got cleaned. went to that dump lotus farm to see horses a handful of times it was always looked a mess and the horses were usually overpriced. so as they say apple/tree. lol gross !!
Barbwire snaffle

Post by Barbwire snaffle »

I’ve been saying this about all the people that still kiss Paul Valliere’s ass.
Mystara

Post by Mystara »

Ialwayscomeback wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:02 pmIf you keep the mindset "oh well you'll never be able to buy a horse without it coming from a bad person" then this sport will never get better.
Perhaps, but your conclusion doesn't address the glaring issue with that statement: what if it's actually true?

For all practical purposes, it is.

I see a lot of people saying apple/tree here: I mean, has everyone forgotten what a MONSTER McLain's father was? And hell, there's a REASON people stopped buying horses for (yes, not "from") the likes of Chris Kappler and Ann Kursinski-- people wanna skirt that under the rug as well?

And those are some of the biggest names in stateside showjumping. Imagine what all the -B and -C listers are doing, when no one's looking.
Bobby2

Post by Bobby2 »

I don’t think it’s much of a defense when people say “well everybody does it”. Sure there’s horse abuse and every prominent barn there is. Andy was just stupid enough to get caught but that doesn’t make it right.
Hunterdiva

Post by Hunterdiva »

Inquiring minds want to know what mischief that Chris Kappler and Anne Kursinski are up to…
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

at this point i think most the horses hate anne. don’t know how much she’s riding since i don’t go to the jumper ring much but when she is they usually are rearing at the ingate with her or whomever she has riding. she and huffy drag out a horse here and there they call hunters i seem to think they had jennifer bauersachs on one a few years ago but could be wrong. huffy has had so much done to her face she looks like a clown. let’s not forget that like it or not putting aside all the molestation she did ride with/for jimmy williams all those years am sure she learned plenty. she had her shining moments but all the bizarre flatwork and ideas sorta ran it’s course. as far as chris i seem to recall his ex wife jenny getting caught putting oven cleaner on seven wonders legs lol not sure much came of it.although there is the occasional freak of nature as far as horses go i am hard pressed to believe that the majority of these people aren’t preparing them when they are jumping that far up and being that careful. george is old school and both anne and chris were in his program for years. wasn’t george the one who had the horse impale itself in a clinic back when they had those private rings that they used to have where pretty much anyone could watch anything ?? he had a metal conduit type pole and the horse pushed it out of his way and somehow managed to land on it and bleed out. so if he’s doing that during clinics and not being the least bit discreet about it can’t imagine the preparation at home.