Why do people have no morals

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
Retired

Re: Why do people have no morals

Post by Retired »

Well said! Kocher pails in comparison to all the others! I was so sorely disappointed when meeting my “idols”. That’s when I moved to Europe.
john galt

Post by john galt »

Remember hearing on here or somewhere on line that Chris liked to wear his medal around is neck while entertaining in bed
Mystara

Post by Mystara »

Anne's last great moment at the pinnacle of the sport was the 1998 WEGs. After that, she'd still have Eros at the top for nearly another decade, but nothing coming forth from the bottom to fill in. Thus naturally, when he was done, so was she.

She just didn't have it in her to properly develop/produce a string anymore. For a while, there was Canyon, but Marley Goodman took him back for herself after he got going in the larger classes.

Then there was Goodness Gracious, a horse everyone thought would be a precocious ultra-star: with Leslie Steele, it was winning $30,000 grands prix out west at age 6, at both The Oaks and High Prairie. Everyone in the country had their eyes on that mare; somehow Anne got the ride, but in a short time, the horse was broken beyond use.

Can't imagine what happened between receipt, and that. Almost don't wish to.
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

goodness gracious belonged to vanessa haas. she went to ride with anne can’t remember if she left leslie steele or came this way for circuit or for school or what the story was. she rode with leslie steele who bought her from lynne little and i remem lynne little doing her in the 1 30/1 35 at upperville when she was 4. so the poor thing was well on her way to being toast long before she went to anne. think she was most likely not very sound along with being brain fried. she definitely carried along all her bizarre jimmy williams gimmicks. i just loathe watching the “tranter” that she has perfected so well over the years.
Mystara

Post by Mystara »

mike hunt wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:48 pmgoodness gracious belonged to vanessa haas. she went to ride with anne can’t remember if she left leslie steele or came this way for circuit or for school or what the story was.
Vanessa got into Yale and wanted to commute to WEF, so her horses came east. Probably a good move, as she was in a real groove at that time (she had Condor in the hunters, and was killing everyone with that horse). Leslie stayed west.
Last edited by Mystara on Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

and am i mistaken or did or did not anne sell her some pieces of shit from her pal astrid winkler ?? (crooked as they come) thought she bought that horrid chestnut thing maybe it was a stallion that wouldn’t jump the water recall seeing it being chased with a longe whip lol
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

might be wrong but thought vanessa moved to lauren hough with a few of the pieces of shit anne sold her.
Mystara

Post by Mystara »

mike hunt wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:03 pmand am i mistaken or did or did not anne sell her some pieces of shit from her pal astrid winkler ?? (crooked as they come) thought she bought that horrid chestnut thing maybe it was a stallion that wouldn’t jump the water recall seeing it being chased with a longe whip lol
I don't know. Didn't really keep up with her after she went east.

However, the Chronicle or Practical Horseman did a fluff piece on her (as in "what's it like to balance college in the northeast and riding in Florida") from around that time, and I remember it listed out the horses that she was then campaigning. I'm sure it's still online somewhere, if you wish to try finding it.
john galt

Post by john galt »

When she rode at Yale at the barn I was a she was a really sweet kid and they all loved her- Remember her coming back from FL then getting dumped by a puke riding for Yale - A friend who was a classmate of hers on the team said she was really into the whole Yale experience, above riding
rainyday

Post by rainyday »

Hunterdiva wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:28 am Inquiring minds want to know what mischief that Chris Kappler and Anne Kursinski are up to…
Not up to much...
Can't get any clients and can't keep staff.

People are getting tired of training with those who seem miserable every waking second.....