Devon junior hunter u/s article in the Plaidhorse

In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
Mini

Devon junior hunter u/s article in the Plaidhorse

Post by Mini »

Did anyone see the under saddle classes that Piper wrote about stating that many were lame?
mike hunt

Re: Devon junior hunter u/s article in the Plaidhorse

Post by mike hunt »

i think she watched several classes from the way i understood it. she also pointed out that she thought removing shoes wasn’t the best idea if ur horse is already footsore. (wonder how she came up with that genius analysis ?? lol) i would say about 60% of these horses at the shows are “functioning cripples” no one wants to give them time off ever (that gap in the show record when and if u were kind enough to turn ur horse out for a month or so will inevitably be questioned) with all the cold lasers/magnawaves/shock waves etc and many injectables and the bitch eat bitch atmosphere of course no one wants to give the horses or ponies a break. and it’s not even at the real shows. i went to one barn in particular that shows mostly locally for 5 days in a row bc i needed to board a horse there temporarily. putting aside the fact that they jumped those horses every single day even more special was the 35 seconds of flatwork most of them got prior to be mine aimed at 100 jumps. don’t think her revelations will bring any change of any sort people will keep right on showing.
RodrigoTennisRacket

Post by RodrigoTennisRacket »

That girl just loves to stir the stew
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

yes she does. she’s a bad riding adult at best. don’t take much stock in what she has to say. she happens to write a little better than the majority of the dunce crew who write for the chronicle.