In Loving Memory of Mason Phelps Jr
beenaround

Flying feathers

Post by beenaround »

Saw she is “taking a break.” Did the ‘rents finally cut her off? :roll:
mike hunt

Re: Flying feathers

Post by mike hunt »

really ?? was just a week or so ago i thought i saw some vid of her in san tropez or some exotic longines locale grinding her twat on the saddle with that disgusting mess on the top of her head. the photo shoots of her in the tulip fields with the dress and of course the feather mess are a nice touch.
beenaround

Post by beenaround »

Just read that this not hot mess is involved with the WIB (women in business) nonsense at Saratoga (do people still go to this ancient show?). Hopefully it’s free :roll:

Saturday, July 16

Meet and Greet Q&A for Riders with Jennifer Hannan, Dani Waldman, and more

Social Media Authenticity Workshop with Dani Waldman :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

lol sounds like a blast. here’s my question for jen hannan, “why are u such a cunt ??” and “why are you so inconsistent in the ring ??”. as for feathers my question is “with all that money why didn’t u ever consider getting some work done on that face ??” and “how much is the upkeep on that lovely feather headdress ??”
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

beenaround

Post by beenaround »

mike hunt wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:22 am https://youtu.be/BaERTw5A2-M special !!
Beyond special. A bigger narcissist there never was. 🤮
john galt

Post by john galt »

For the love of God !
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

did the “euro star capsule collection” ever come to fruition ?? am sure MANY would love to dress like her. a few WEFs ago i saw a little girl on a pony riding around with feathers hanging out the back of her hat didn’t know if she went the route of ms waldman and had some extensions done or simply got some old school roach clips with feathers and clipped them into her hair. either way i wondered who was parenting this child certainly think one might have their child pick a better role model as it looked about as ratchet as could be. i wonder when she will launch her only fans ?? imagine her naked with those feathers covering up the areas she chooses not to show or maybe pulling the feathers between her legs to create an little friction down there ??
john galt

Post by john galt »

mike hunt wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:21 pm did the “euro star capsule collection” ever come to fruition ?? am sure MANY would love to dress like her. a few WEFs ago i saw a little girl on a pony riding around with feathers hanging out the back of her hat didn’t know if she went the route of ms waldman and had some extensions done or simply got some old school roach clips with feathers and clipped them into her hair. either way i wondered who was parenting this child certainly think one might have their child pick a better role model as it looked about as ratchet as could be. i wonder when she will launch her only fans ?? imagine her naked with those feathers covering up the areas she chooses not to show or maybe pulling the feathers between her legs to create an little friction down there ??
Scissor me timbers- only you would come up with that visual lol